Who We Are
Our company, M/S Amit Agritech
, is envisioned to become world class trading enterprise. Operating since 2015 as a reputed Supplier
, we are supplying quality approved range of Animal Feed, Organic Compost Fertilizer, Soil Conditioner, and more.
We are aiming to continuously diversify as well as deliver excellence in all areas of operation. We are focused on consistently taking advantage of upcoming business opportunities with an enterprising spirit & contribute to Indian economy. With the support of our expert team of procurement agents who have been helping us to maintain association with certified vendors, we are catering to the requirements of numerous buyers. The vendors we are associated with have excellent market reputation as well as credentials. They are capable of producing quality product in bulk quantities. Relying on the business support of our sourcing partners as well as the backing of strong team, we are delivering effective products at economical price range. Quality & Team
At M/S Amit Agritech, we have a special quality control team that has been working rigorously to prevent mistakes & errors. They are responsible for inspecting all the incoming products against various quality parameters in accordance with the international norms & standards. Each of the product including Neam Oil Cake, Bone Meal, Horn Meal, etc., offered by us is of premium quality grade.
It is this conviction and dedication of our expert professionals that has made us very popular among large number of buyers, within a span of 5 years. All our team members are working in unison in order to deliver qualitative products in the market, within the given time line.
- To work towards developing core competencies in the area of operations and also exploit market opportunities to the best of company's advantage.
- We are continuously undertaking horizontal & vertical diversifications, and thereby ensuring sustained business growth.
- Emphasizing on maintaining quality of products as well as developing long-term relationship with the buyers.
- To ascertain efficient and streamlined processes, along with maintaining minimum transaction costs.
- To upgrade our infrastructure and make optimum utilization of the facilities available to the company.